1. The "Software", below, refers to TSPLIB-A library of travelling salesman and related problem instances. Each licensee is addressed as "you" or "Licensee."
2. Rice University is copyright holder for the TSPLIB-A library of travelling salesman and related problem instances. The copyright holders reserve all rights except those expressly granted to the Licensee herein.
3. Permission to use, copy, and modify the TSPLIB-A library of travelling salesman and related problem instances for any non-commercial purpose and without fee is hereby granted provided that the above copyright notice appears in all copies (verbatim or modified) and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. All other uses, including redistribution in whole or in part, are forbidden without prior written permission.
4. LICENSEE AGREES THAT THE EXPORT OF GOODS AND/OR TECHNICAL DATA FROM THE UNITED STATES MAY REQUIRE SOME FORM OF EXPORT CONTROL LICENSE FROM THE U.S. GOVERNMENT AND THAT FAILURE TO OBTAIN SUCH EXPORT CONTROL LICENSE MAY RESULT IN CRIMINAL LIABILITY UNDER U.S. LAWS.
5. RICE UNIVERSITY NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES MAKE ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, PRODUCT, OR PROCESS DISCLOSED AND COVERED BY A LICENSE GRANTED UNDER THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, OR REPRESENT THAT ITS USE WOULD NOT INFRINGE PRIVATELY OWNED RIGHTS.
6. IN NO EVENT WILL RICE UNIVERSITY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM EXERCISE OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE LICENSED SOFTWARE.