Subject: parallel I/O bibliography updated

From: [email-masked] (David Kotz)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 1995 13:36:17 -0500

Hello parallel-I/O friends,

[Sorry if you receive this via multiple lists.]

I have just released the sixth edition of my parallel-I/O
bibliography.  You can find it in the usual places: 
in HTML or BibTeX form at URL 
	http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/cs_archive/pario/bib.html
or in BibTeX form for anonymous ftp at
	ftp.cs.dartmouth.edu  as  pub/pario/pario.bib

As always, the parallel-I/O web page is a handy place to find things:
	http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/pario.html
This includes a "what's new" page that is easy to check periodically.

Thanks for all your contributions.

Since I last wrote to you all I have released some
other items of interest:
 - simulation code for HP 97560 SCSI disk drive
 - STARFISH, my disk-directed I/O simulator (runs on DECstations)
 - RAPID-Transit simulator, which I used 1987-1991 for
	prefetching and caching studies (runs on the BBN Butterfly)
 - full version of disk-directed I/O paper (TOCS submission), kotz:jdiskdir
 - a paper on using disk-directed I/O for out-of-core LU-decomposition, kotz:lu
 - a paper sketching a new 'nested-strided' interface, nieuwejaar:strided
 - full version of the CHARISMA tracing results for the CM-5, ap:workload
 - full version of the CHARISMA tracing results for the iPSC, kotz:workload

You can find all of these things through my web page below, or by
contacting me.

See you around.

-dave

-----------------
Department of Computer Science    [on sabbatical at Syracuse University]
Dartmouth College, 6211 Sudikoff Laboratory, Hanover NH 03755-3510
email [email-masked]   URL http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~dfk/