Subject: Re: Absence of anti-proposal from HPF draft 0.2 !!

From: David Loveman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 92 09:29:23 PDT

At this point, inclusion of text in the draft document indicates two
things, and two things only:

1.  I have a copy of the text, and

2.  It LaTeXes, in the context of the document, correctly.

The document does contain the following disclaimer, which may not be strong enough:

     This is a preliminary draft of what will become the Final Report of 
     the High Performance Fortran Forum.  The language features presented 
     here are still under active discussion and {\bf have not yet been 
     finally approved.}

-David

% ====== Internet headers and postmarks (see DECWRL::GATEWAY.DOC) ======
% Received: by mpsg.mps.mlo.dec.com; id AA20571; Tue, 8 Sep 92 12:29:17 -0400
% Received: by ftn90; id AA04477; Tue, 8 Sep 92 12:29:07 -0400
% Message-Id: <9209081629.AA04477@ftn90>
% To: decwrl::"[email-masked]", decwrl::"[email-masked]"
% Subject: Re: Absence of anti-proposal from HPF draft 0.2 !!
% Date: Tue, 08 Sep 92 12:29:04 -0400
% From: loveman
% X-Mts: smtp