Subject: subgroup meeting

From: [email-masked] (Mary E Zosel)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 92 09:37:37 -0700

Fortran 90 Subgroup (Group 1) HPF Meeting Agenda  June 8, 1992

Starting time:  We will try for 1:30 PM, however, this is tight for
some west coast arrivals.  (Maybe people who want lunch can arrange
for "take-out" or "room service" to the meeting room if they arrive
late.)

Draft Agenda: (Please send suggested changes)

(1)  The Vector Language Subset Proposal. (We are scheduled to present
this to the full committee at this meeting.)

(2) User Feedback about restrictions on Common Blocks

(3) Distributed Common Blocks

(4) Storage Association Proposal

(5) CHARACTER - (anything to report?)

(6) POINTER - (any summary recommendation of the email discussion?)

(7) Summarize any directives we are proposing.

(8) Other Issues?

----
comments / additions / changes welcome

I hope to have a Mac Powerbook at the meeting - and there will be a
printer available, so please bring diskettes with proposal texts
in case we want to modify them.  If they are short, we can print
them directly.  If they are long, perhaps we can locate a copy shop
and make a run for last minute changes.

   -mary-