Subject: Wed. meeting

From: [email-masked] (Mary E Zosel)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 92 12:14:22 -0700

subgroup 1
I propose only a short meeting tomorrow - Wednesday - let's try for
4pm  - this will allow you to participate in other group discussions.

There was no volunteer to add the F90 references to chapter 9 - so
I will be finding a table somewhere to work those out earlier in
the afternoon, in case anyone wants to assist with that administrivia.

Agenda for short meeting ...

1. Review the proposal M. Snyder has made about lexical form of 
directives --- see the alternate version of section 2.3 at the end
of chapter 2.

2. Check the changes R. Schreiber made to chapter 8 --- definitions
reworded slightly from what was approved at last meeting, one new
rule about distribution of sequential variables, and one new rule
about passing arguments.

3. Check chapter 9 changes I made --- added DIM restriction, added
namelist, --- hopefully removed all the things we straw-polled out
at the last meeting, and put in text for the subset of the HPF
extensions.  If anyone involved in other subgroups has additional
subset proposals to make - based on discussions in other group -
please bring them.

For each of the above items - we will determine how the items need
to be broken out for voting purposes during the full committee meeting.

For the subset discussion - I am particularly interested if anyone
can think of complications related to addition of NAMELIST to the
subset proposed (done by strawvote last time).  My 5-minute check
of the standard did not come up with anything.

   -mary-