Subject: NAGUA Workshop on Fortran 90

From: [email-masked] (Hans-Hermann Frese)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 92 11:41:02 +0200

NAGUA

                NAGUA Workshop on

                   Fortran 90
         The future of Fortran here today

              Monday 22 June 1992
               Hannover, Germany

An Invitation

--------------------------------------------------------------

The Workshop is to be held on Monday 22 June 1992 at the
Interconti Hotel in Hannover

Agenda
------

10.00   Opening remarks
        Thomas Haarmann, NAGUA

10.05   "Fortran 90 through the eyes of a Fortran 77 Programmer"
        Wilhelm Gehrke, RRZN, University of Hannover

11.20   Tea/Coffee

11.45   "How NAG and its users will benefit from Fortran 90"
        John Reid, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory

12.45   Lunch

14.00   "Fortran 90 Compiler and Tools"
        Malcolm Cohen, NAG Limited

14.45   "Designing a Fortran 90 Numerical Library"
         Jeremy Du Croz, NAG Limited

15.30   Tea/Coffee

16.00   Application session

17.00   End of Workshop

Wilhelm Gehrke is the author of the "Fortran 90 Referenz Handbuch".
John Reid, together with Mike Metcalf, is the author of the book
"Fortran 90 Explained".
Malcolm Cohen is the author of the NAGWare f90 compiler.
Jeremy Du Croz is co-ordinator of the development of the
NAG Fortran Library at NAG Ltd.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Booking Form
------------

Please complete the following and return to the NAGUA
Administrator or fax on +44 865 310139.

Thank you for your invitation to attend the NAGUA Fortran 90
Workshop

I am able to attend  __            I am unable to attend  __

I am interested in receiving information about future information
about NAGUA and NAG products and services

Name ..........................    Title ...................

Organisation ...............................................

Address ....................................................

        ....................................................

        ....................................................

Country .......................    Post Code ...............

Tel No ........................    Fax No ..................

-------------------------------------------------------------

Fees
----
The fee for the one-day Workshop will be              DM 500
I am entitled to the DM 160 educational discount    - DM
I am entitled to the DM 180 NAGUA member discount   - DM
------------------------------------------------------------
The total amount to be paid is                        DM

------------------------------------------------------------

Method of Payment
-----------------
Please find cheque for the total sum enclosed         __
I have arranged to pay by Direct Bank Transfer        __

------------------------------------------------------------

Fees

The fee to attend the workshop is DM 500 and includes lunch and
tea/coffe. There is a DM 160 educational discount and a DM 180
discount for NAGUA members. Please tick the relvant boxes on
the booking form if you are entitled to one or both of these
discounts.

If you are paying by direct bank transfer from outside Germany
then an additional fee of DM 15 is required to cover bank charges.

Method of Payment

There are two different methodes of payment available:

1. Pay the full amount by cheque (payable to Thomas Haarmann,
   NAGUA 91 Workshop) and return the cheque and book form to:

   NAGUA Administrator
   PO Box 426
   Oxford
   United Kingdom   OX2 8SD

2. Pay the total amount by Direct Bank Transfer to
   Bank:          Deutsche Bank Osnabrueck
   Account No:    0171066 03 (BLZ 265 700 90)
   Account Name:  Thomas Haarmann, NAGUA 92 Workshop

Further Information

Payments are also possible in Sterling. Please contact the
NAGUA Administrator for further details.

Provisional bookings will be accepted by telephone: +44 865 311102
or by fax: +44 865 310139.

The closing date for apllications is wednesday 17 June 1992 and no
refunds can be guaranteed after this date. Confirmation of your
booking and details of local arrangements etc will be sent out on
receipt of your booking form. Details of overnight accommodation
in local hotels are available on request.

NAGUA Administrator, PO Box 426, OXFORD, United Kingdom OX2 8SD