Subject: Latest version?

From: [email-masked] (Rod Oldehoeft)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1993 10:24:31 -0600 (MDT)

Hello,

I have a draft HPF language specification dated January 25, 1993
and labeled Version 1.0 DRAFT.

Can you tell me if there is a newer version available?

I got this draft via anonymous ftp, but do not recall from where,
so if there is a newer version I'd appreciate a pointer.

Thanks.

-- 
|--------------------------------------------------------------|
| Rod Oldehoeft                    Email: [email-masked] |
| Computer Science Department      Voice: 303/491-5792         |
| Colorado State University        Fax:   303/491-6639         |
| Fort Collins, CO  80523                                      |
|--------------------------------------------------------------|
|    It ain't what people don't know that hurts, , it's the    |
|    things they know that ain't so.        ---Artemus Ward    |
|--------------------------------------------------------------|