1997 Rice University
1. The "Software", below, refers to Normal Boundary Intersection.
Each licensee is addressed as "you" or "Licensee."
2. Rice University is copyright holder for the Normal Boundary Intersection.
The copyright holders reserve all rights except those expressly
granted to the Licensee herein.
3. Permission to use, copy, and modify the Normal Boundary Intersection
for any non-commercial purpose and without fee is hereby granted
provided that the above copyright notice appears in all copies (verbatim or
modified) and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. All other uses, including
redistribution in whole or in part, are forbidden without prior written
4. LICENSEE AGREES THAT THE EXPORT OF GOODS AND/OR TECHNICAL DATA FROM THE
UNITED STATES MAY REQUIRE SOME FORM OF EXPORT CONTROL LICENSE FROM THE U.S.
GOVERNMENT AND THAT FAILURE TO OBTAIN SUCH EXPORT CONTROL LICENSE MAY RESULT
IN CRIMINAL LIABILITY UNDER U.S. LAWS.
5. RICE UNIVERSITY NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES MAKE ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, OR ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY,
COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, PRODUCT, OR
PROCESS DISCLOSED AND COVERED BY A LICENSE GRANTED UNDER THIS LICENSE
AGREEMENT, OR REPRESENT THAT ITS USE WOULD NOT INFRINGE PRIVATELY OWNED
6. IN NO EVENT WILL RICE UNIVERSITY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING
DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM EXERCISE
OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE LICENSED SOFTWARE.